Chicken sandwiches are a popular comfort food when craving something light and delicious. This food item surpasses competitors when made with the right ingredients. Therefore, we have compiled a list of the best chicken sandwiches in Santa Ana that will hook you with the taste. Also, check out the best sandwiches in Virginia Beach if you happen to be there.
Best Chicken Sandwiches In Santa Ana
Everyone has different spice preferences when it comes to chicken sandwiches. Some people like it spicy, while others crave genuine flavors with common spices. The restaurants we will discuss in our guide will have the perfect sandwich for all types of food preferences. Let’s find out all about them.
Philly’s is a local shop with friendly staff and a spacious dining area. The restaurant is known for its incredible chicken sandwiches and hoagies.
The sandwiches have thinly sliced chicken breast, cooked and seasoned to perfection, ensuring a delicious taste to impress you.
- Address: South Coast Marketplace, 2801 W MacArthur Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92704, United States.
- Specialties: Chicken Hoagie and Chicken Parmesan Sandwich.
Main Charbroiled Burger
Along with a tremendous collection of burgers, you will also find tasty sandwiches at this eatery. Moreover, all the sandwiches are filled to the edges with tender meat, vegetables, and sauces. Consequently, you can devour each bite to the fullest.
- Address: 806 S Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States.
- Specialties: Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich and B.E.T. Sandwich.
Next on the list is this famous eatery to satisfy your chicken sandwich cravings. They only hire professional chefs who will not disappoint you in terms of taste.
Moreover, Chick-fil-A has a plethora of original sandwiches you will not find anywhere else. They are made by experts whom you can trust with the taste.
- Address: 3601 S Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA 92704.
- Specialties: Chick-fil-A Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich.
If you are looking for deli-style sandwiches, this is your restaurant. They have the tastiest and the best spicy chicken sandwiches in Santa Ana you will ever lay your hands on.
Furthermore, you will find two types of sandwiches here, hot and cold. Both are yummilicious and have different main ingredients to bring the flavors.
- Address: 3960 South Main Street, Santa Ana, CA 92707.
- Specialties: Flaming Chicken Chipotle and Chicken Parmesan.
With years of experience, Norms Restaurant has mastered the art of creating the perfect sandwiches for its customers.
Especially the Crispy Chicken Cheese and Bacon has a fantastic fusion of flavors to impress your palate. Hence, head to Norms for your cravings.
- Address: 102 17th St, Santa Ana, CA 92706, United States.
- Specialties: Crispy Chicken Cheese and Bacon, Cajun Chicken Sandwich.
Clyde’s Hot Chicken
There are plenty of unique chicken sandwiches to try at Clyde’s. For example, you can go with Clyde’s Original, Lil Clucker, Skinny Chick, or the Hot Cauli. Furthermore, each of these sandwiches has a fabulous taste that you will love.
- Address: 1804 N Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705, United States.
- Specialties: Hot Cauli and Skinny Chick.
Recommended Read: The BEST Pizza In Santa Ana [Top 15]
The Deli Station
You will not have to wait long at this restaurant before your magnificent sandwich is brought to your table. Everything from the meat to the sauces is ample to ensure richness in each bite.
Furthermore, they have hot and cold sandwiches. Hence, you will encounter a large variety of your favorite sandwiches.
- Address: 201 East 4th St. Santa Ana, CA 92701.
- Specialties: Chicken Pesto and Philly Cheesesteak.
Made with fresh and local ingredients, you will find the best chicken sandwiches in Santa Ana at Farmer Boys. In addition, all of them look appealing to the eyes to intensify your cravings.
- Address: 2205 17th St, Santa Ana, CA 92705, United States.
- Specialties: Sourdough Chicken Avocado Sandwich.
The Golden Eatery
Whenever you are here, try the Nashville-Style Fried Chicken Sandwich. It is so good that you would want to come back here every time for a bite of this sandwich.
- Address: 201 East 4th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92701.
- Specialties: Fried Chicken Sandwich.
Also Read: The BEST Beaches Near Santa Ana
Crave Restaurant will cater well to all your food-related needs. They offer an excellent selection of tasteful chicken sandwiches that is hard to resist.
They have Marinated Chicken Breast Sandwich, Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich, and Chicken Melt, among other options. Therefore, it is among the best chicken sandwich restaurants in Santa Ana.
- Address: 410 W 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States.
- Specialties: Chicken Melt and Grilled Caprese.
Charlie’s Best Burgers
Charlie’s does not only specialize in burgers, but they also have yummy sandwiches for the customers. They are simple but highly luscious.
In addition, you can customize the spice levels for your order to have food according to your liking. The staff is cooperative as well.
- Address: 140 S Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92701.
- Specialties: Grilled Cheese with Chicken and The B.L.T.
The Sandwich Society
Here, you will come across an endless variety of sandwiches that will leave you confused about the best. Besides, you can ask the staff about any item on the menu, and they will guide you nicely.
The Sandwich Society is a must-visit for anyone looking for a delicious sandwich. With an endless variety of options, you’re sure to find something you love. And if you’re looking for a great place to grab a drink after your meal, check out our guide to the Top 33 BEST Bars In Santa Ana for delicious options.
- Address: 2031 E First St A3, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
- Specialties: Western B.B.Q. Chicken Sandwich, Cubano, and Smoked Turkey Bacon Melt.
With Duke’s Charbroiler, you can also have mouthwatering chicken sandwiches for breakfast. It will be the perfect meal to start your day on a good note.
The place opens daily at 7 am to bring you hot and fresh delicacies, including burgers and tasteful sandwiches for a fresh day.
- Address: 2900 W Warner Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92704, United States.
- Specialties: Grilled Cheese and Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich.
This aesthetic bakery has great chicken sandwiches that will blow your tastebuds away as soon s you take the first bite. Furthermore, you will also come across other breakfast essentials at this lovely bakery.
- Address: 2789 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
- Specialties: Chicken Pesto.
Try their signature sandwiches. They are drooling with sauces and meat. It would not be easy to handle them. However, the generous fillings give their sandwiches an unearthly taste.
- Address: 231 East Dyer Rd, Ste A, Santa Ana, CA, U.S., 92707.
- Specialties: Chicken Bacon Ranch Club, Chicken Caesar Club.
Loaded Cafe has a professional staff who knows how to deal with customers correctly. Therefore, you will be impressed with the service.
In addition, they also consist of several other tempting dishes to try, like pancakes with delicious sides and burgers. And for those who love Tacos, be sure to check out our guide for the Top 33 Places For BEST Tacos In Santa Ana.
- Address: 3760 W McFadden Ave A, Santa Ana, CA, 92704 United States.
- Specialties: Chicken Sandwich and Shakes.
They have the best chicken sandwich in Santa Ana. It has a crispy fried chicken fillet with finger-licking sauces and soft buns. Overall, you will love the sandwich. You can also have the spicy chicken sandwich if you are a spice-lover.
- Address: 1244 17th St. Santa Ana, CA 92701.
- Specialties: Classic Chicken Sandwich.
This upscale eatery is your go-to place if you love aesthetics and pretty vibes. The sandwiches are pleasing to the eye and tastebuds simultaneously.
Also, the Brasa Clucker is a must-try at this restaurant. It has shredded chicken, romaine lettuce, sunny-side-up egg, cucumber, and other ingredients to flavor the sandwich.
- Address: 3940 S. Bristol Suite 111, Santa Ana, CA 92704.
- Specialties: Brasa Clucker and Lomo Stack.
Suggested Reading: The Best Parks for Families to Visit in Santa Ana
Summing it up, there is no fixed time for chicken sandwich cravings. Note down the best chicken sandwiches near Santa Ana so you can head there quickly to fulfill your mighty desires. Besides, these gorgeous places meet all your expectations with their wonderful sandwiches.