Brunch can be a good idea when you want to go out with your favorite people for a nice meal. It will keep your hunger away for the rest of the day, and you can carry out the day’s activities with complete focus. So, in this guide, we will fill you in on the best brunch in Santa Ana that is sure to complete your day.
No matter which of these restaurants you visit, you will come across an extensive menu with many brunch dishes. Plus, every food dish will taste wonderful, and you will experience a gorgeous mix of flavors. Let’s move on and see what these places have to offer. And after a satisfying brunch, why not head to one of the beautiful beaches near Santa Ana for a relaxing afternoon? Check out our list of the best beaches near Santa Ana to find the perfect spot for a swim, a picnic, or just a nice walk by the ocean.
It is a lovely restaurant with a pleasant ambiance and a beautiful dining area. Moreover, the staff will greet you with a warm smile every visit.
You will find plenty of food choices that seem super delicious. Also, you can take the staff’s guidance on selecting the right plate based on your food preferences.
- Contact+1 657-247-5441.
- Address: 2321 E 4th St suite A, Santa Ana, CA 92705, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Chile Verde.
Serving some of the best brunches in Santa Ana, Cowgirls Cafe will leave you coming back for more. You will feel a burst of flavors in each bite, giving you a happy food experience. In addition, the Country Fried Steak is a must-try here.
- Contact: +1 714-542-8877.
- Address: 720 S Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Country Fried Steak, and Breakfast Burrito.
Crave Restaurant Downtown
With Crave Restaurant, your brunch can never go wrong. It has an array of items on the menu, such as Tri-Tip Sandwich, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Tomato Basil Soup, and much more.
You will have lots of options to pick your favorite dish from. Also, try something new at this place, and we are sure you will like it. And if you’re in search of the best hot chicken in Santa Ana, be sure to check out our article on the top places for the best hot chicken in Santa Ana.
- Contact: +1 714-907-0063.
- Address: 410 W 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Tri-Tip Sandwich, and Pulled Pork Sandwich.
It is a gorgeous brunch restaurant famous among the locals for its luscious and authentic food. They are consistent with the texture and flavors to serve you a delicious meal every visit.
Moreover, tourists often visit Suzy’s Cafe to try tasty dishes, such as Soups, Sandwiches, and even beverages for a good meal.
- Contact: +1 714-884-3938.
- Address: 2610 S Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92704, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Sourdough Melt, Suzy’s Burger.
MAZ Café Con Leche – Coffee Shop Orange County
It is an aesthetic cafe that will not disappoint you with brunch. Also, there are several gorgeous spots where you can click fun photos for your social feeds.
Additionally, the food is superb, with a fusion of flavors to leave its signature on your tastebuds. Therefore, we can rank it among the best brunch in Santa Ana.
- Contact: +1 714-479-0104.
- Address: 608 N Lacy St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Croissant Sandwich.
Try this restaurant if you are looking for the best brunch places in Santa Ant. They have expert chefs who know how to nail each dish to bring out its core flavors. As a result, every bite will be a delight to your palate.
- Contact: +1 714-662-2222.
- Address: 3950 S Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA 92704, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Coffee, and Big Ben Waffle.
It is among the top spots that offer a fabulous brunch in the city. Also, do not miss out on the Breakfast Burritos when you are here.
And everything is made from the finest ingredients to give your food a beautiful texture and wholesome flavors. Consequently, every bite has the same deliciousness.
- Contact: +1 714-545-5772.
- Address: 3960 South Main Street, Santa Ana CA 92707 (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Pastrami and Hoagies.
Recommended Read: The BEST Sushi In Santa Ana You Must Try
At Cafe Cultura, you will love every second of your visit. The food at this brunch restaurant looks appealing and has a fantastic taste.
Furthermore, as you step into this place, you will meet with a pleasant aura of fresh food. Apart from this, it has a modern outlook with an incredible interior.
- Contact: +1 714-662-2002.
- Address: 324 W 4th St #B, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Chilaquiles Burrito, and Breakfast Torta.
Black Bear Diner Santa Ana
For brunch, you can have Joe’s Hobo Omelette, Southern Scramble, Shasta Cheeseburger, and so much more. They serve food in large portions to satisfy your appetite to the maximum.
Therefore, you can share some of it with your partner and still have a lot to finish. And Black Bear has a well-made seating area.
- Contact: +1 657-600-9040.
- Address: 3355 S Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA 92704, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Shasta Cheeseburger.
S & J Gran Cafe
Next, we have S & J Gran Cafe on our list of the best brunch in Santa Ana, CA. There are many items for you to try for brunch.
Additionally, the seating area is well-made and spacious to give you a relaxing time. You can also come here to get your urgent work done while having food.
- Contact: +1 714-539-3526.
- Address: 12835 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Azteca Bowl, and Grilled Chicken Quesadilla.
This place will rightly meet all your high standards of food. They know how to add the perfect balance of seasonings and texture to ensure authentic flavors. Also, the ambiance and interior decor will leave a positive mark on you.
- Contact: +1 714-835-8840.
- Address: 125 N Broadway D, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Chicken and Pesto Sandwich.
They have friendly staff who will accompany you throughout the visit. The team will make sure that you have everything you need right on your table.
Furthermore, you can request food instructions like deleting a particular ingredient from the dish, and they will try their best to cater to it.
- Contact: +1 714-425-8233.
- Address: 201 E 4th St #137, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Pole Bowl.
Editor’s Pick: BEST Tamales in Santa Ana [Top 12]
Chapter One: The Modern Local
It has lots of food options to make you drool. You will be confused about which item to try since all of them sound interesting.
Moreover, they use fresh and 100% local ingredients for the meals. Thus, every plate you order will have a flair of freshness.
- Contact: +1 714-352-2225.
- Address: 227 N Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Mac n Cheese Melt, and Potato Pear.
Little Onion Mexican Restaurant
Visit Little Onion for the best brunch in Santa Ana. It features high-quality Mexican cuisine that will make your brunch special.
The dishes are served generously to kick away your hunger for the next few hours. Hence, you will step out of the restaurant with a happy tummy. If you’re a Mexican cuisine lover, check out our list of BEST Mexican Food In Santa Ana You Should Try.
- Contact: +1 714-979-1144.
- Address: 110 W MacArthur Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92707, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Shrimp Ceviche.
Snooze, an A.M. Eatery
Snooze A.M. will make your brunch wonderful, thanks to their fantastic service. The eatery has a friendly staff who patiently caters to all your food instructions.
Moreover, the food will be an absolute delight to your palate. Snooze has a nice sidewalk patio with umbrellas to keep direct sunlight away.
- Contact: +1 657-284-1850.
- Address: 240 W Chapman Ave Suite 101, Orange, CA 92866, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Benedicts, and Pancakes.
It is a convenient restaurant to grab a quick bite when you are in a rush. The menu has lots of comfort food options that you can have. Furthermore, the tacos are super delicious. The chefs add ample fillings and yummy sauces to the tacos, enclosed in fresh tortillas, to give you the best brunch in Santa Ana.
- Contact: +1 714-836-4601.
- Address: 320 W 5th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Cachapa Corn Carne Mschada.
At Denny’s, you will have an authentic brunch experience. Besides, they have a peaceful dining area where you can have a relaxing meal.
Plus, they have the juiciest burgers and sandwiches in town. So, do include them in your order when you are at this popular eatery.
- Contact:+1 714-543-0872.
- Address: 2314 17th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: The Super Slam.
Loaded Cafe Restaurant
With a beautiful branch in Santa Ana, Loaded Cafe brings you tasteful dishes that you can have for brunch. And each item is cooked to perfection to ensure richness.
The vast menu includes Honey Lemon Crepes, Chicken and Waffles, Loaded Steak and Eggs, Sirloin, etc. Get whatever interests you the most and enjoy the superb flavors.
- Contact: +1 714-953-3114.
- Address: 451 E 1st St suite b, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Honey Lemon Crepes, and Sirloin.
Spoons Grill & Bar
It opens every day at 11 am, except for weekends when it opens at noon. Thus, you can come here a bit late for brunch if you missed out on breakfast.
Further, the food will create an explosion of flavors as soon as you take the first bite. Your tastebuds will experience a distinct taste which will intensify the cravings even more.
- Contact: +1 714-556-0700.
- Address: 2601 Hotel Terrace, Santa Ana, CA 92705, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Crispy Tacos, and Burrito Ranchero.
La Vegana Mexicana
La Vegana is another Mexican eatery where you can order your favorite Mexican food. Be it tacos, burritos, or anything else; the chefs are experts at creating them.
Also, the packing style is something you have never seen before. The atmosphere and presentation will surely lift your mood.
- Contact:+1 949-988-4268.
- Address: 201 E 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Pambazo, Menudo, and Cauliflower Ceviche.
I Heart Pancakes
If you are a fan of pancakes, head over to this extravagant cafe. They top the pancakes with the most delicious syrups to enhance the taste.
Plus, you can choose sides, such as butter, strawberries, and more, to go along with your pancakes. It will make the meal much more tempting.
- Contact: +1 714-557-9849.
- Address:3001 S Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA 92704, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Strawberry Banana Pancakes, and Machaca.
It is a beautifully furnished cafe with a tree-shaded patio to give you an eclectic meal. You can dine in the most soothing setting and click lots of pictures. Moreover, the food is tasteful and served in decent portions. Hence, this is an excellent pick for the best brunch in Santa Ana.
- Contact: +1 714-480-0225.
- Address: 601 E Santa Ana Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Gochujang Fried Chicken, and Ahi Tuna.
Norms is a popular restaurant chain offering delectable brunch. Moreover, they take pride in only serving you the freshest plates of food. Hence, you will love your selection once you have a bite of the food.
- Contact: +1 714-543-8273.
- Address: 102 17th St, Santa Ana, CA 92706, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Sandwiches, and Salads.
We would like to mention this cafe in our list of the best brunch in Santa Ana. They serve delicious sandwiches and an authentic cup of coffee to give a fresh start to your day. You will keep coming back for more at Choices Cafe.
Also, the seating area is perfect for getting some work done while you wait for the order. So, head here to have a quiet meal.
- Contact: +1 714-760-4545.
- Address: 611 W Civic Center Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92701, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Pastrami Beef Sandwich, and Turkey Sandwich.
The Sandwich Society
You will find an exciting array of sandwiches here, with different fillings and sauces. Consequently, you can satisfy your brunch cravings to the maximum.
In addition, the bread has the right amount of softness to make the sandwich much more luscious. Besides, the Bubble Waffle Sandwich will catch your attention with its unique look.
- Contact: +1 714-835-3878.
- Address: 2031 E 1st St # A3, Santa Ana, CA 92705, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Bubble Waffle Sandwich.
Green Parrot Villa
Green Parrot is a stunning venue, perfect for your special gatherings. Your guests will love the decorations and the atmosphere. Also, the food is excellent with several items to pick from.
You can come here for a tasty Sunday brunch that will win your heart with the incredible taste and top-notch presentation.
- Contact: +1 714-569-1970.
- Address: 2035 N Main St. Santa Ana, CA 92706 (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Chicken Tacos, and Waffle Station.
Native Son Bar
It is a laid-back brunch spot where you can spend some quality time with your favorite people over a scrumptious brunch.
Moreover, the brunch menu has a large array of items. For instance, Santa Ana Burger, Crispy Mozarella Sandwich, and Native BLT, among others.
- Contact: +1 714-760-4422.
- Address: 305 East 4th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92701 (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Cocktails, and Santa Ana Burger.
Summing it up, this is all you should know about the best brunch in Santa Ana to make your time in the city exciting. You can visit any of the restaurants above to have a fantastic time and devour the taste. So, make your pick wisely and have a great time. In addition to the best brunch in Santa Ana, the city also boasts an impressive selection of bars. Check out our list of the Top 33 BEST Bars In Santa Ana for a great night out.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback
How could we improve this post? Please Help us.