Living abroad as an Indian or a Pakistani can be fun until you start craving authentic Indian food. At some point, the cravings for the original taste of back-home food start overpowering your thoughts, which is all you can think about. We understand the struggle because no matter where you go, nothing can beat the taste of the food you grew up having. To make things easier, we have a list of Anaheim Indian restaurants you can visit for brilliant Indian cuisine.
In addition to Indian restaurants, Anaheim is also home to various other restaurants that offer a diverse range of cuisines. From Thai to Italian, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant city. Here are seven restaurants in Anaheim that offer a wide variety of cuisines for you to try.
Anaheim Indian Restaurants
We have carefully chosen these Indian places, so you can feel at home when the homesickness gets terrible. The servers are primarily Indian or Asian and will treat you in a friendly manner. In addition, the environment, serving size, and everything will be just as it is in your birth country.
Rice N’ Spice
Here, you can have rice, roti dishes, and authentic platters full of yummy and distinct dishes. So, if you have a food partner, try the platter since it can efficiently serve two or more people.
Furthermore, you can create your dish at Rice N’Spice. Choose from different options, such as Chicken, Beef, or Seafood, and add your favorite vegetables.
- Contact: +1 657-230-9275.
- Address: 1732 S Euclid St, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Biryani and Chicken Curry.
It is a decent Anaheim Indian restaurant that offers a dine-in option. Plus, the setting area is comfortable and spacious to let you enjoy your food peacefully. Moreover, the staff takes excellent care of hygiene practices and wear gloves and head caps near the food.
Apart from that, they serve tasty curries that are top-notch in taste. And you will find the right texture and balance of flavors.
- Contact: +1 714-363-3033.
- Address: 4033 W Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92868, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Goat Curry and Black Pepper Chicken.
Recommended Read: The 24 Barber Shops Anaheim Has To Offer
Everest Cuisine will make an awesome pick if you belong to any country in South Asia. They serve fantastic food, like Tandoori Chicken, Goat Curry, Saag Paneer, and more.
Additionally, every dish is brought to you hot and fresh in large quantities to fulfill your appetite and cravings simultaneously.
- Contact: +1 714-993-0111.
- Address: 2075 E Orangethorpe Ave, Placentia, CA 92870, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Saag Paneer and Gobi Manchurian.
Next, we have this superb Indian destination for Anaheim Indian restaurants that will blow your tastebuds away with the finger-licking taste. Each dish is cooked to perfection to ensure rich flavors and texture. Therefore, you will enjoy your plate to the last bite.
- Contact: +1 714-746-4333.
- Address: 1317 E Chapman Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Chilly Chicken and Chicken Tikka Masala.
Ambala Sweets and Spices
Ambala has a variety of dishes, be it sweet or savory. Thus, no matter what type of desi cuisine you are longing to eat, Ambala has the right option for you.
Furthermore, they have some of the best Masala Dosa in Anaheim. It will remind you of India as soon as you have the first bite.
- Contact: +1 714-220-0757.
- Address: 3107 W Lincoln Ave #6004, Anaheim, CA 92801, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Masala Dosa and Mahli Kofka.
Bombay Grill Bar and Banquet
Bombay Grill will delight your palate by serving delectable Indian cuisine. You will experience an incredible burst of flavors to satisfy your tastebuds. Besides, they have an extensive menu with a good selection of dishes. And the restaurant will make an excellent pick for vegetarians as well. In addition to the delicious Indian cuisine, Anaheim also offers a variety of unique and cozy coffee shops.
- Contact: +1 714-279-9619.
- Address: 23040 Eastpark Dr, Yorba Linda, CA 92887, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Shrimp Biryani, Chicken Karahi, and Kashmiri Pulao.
Masala Curry Indian Cuisine
You will encounter many options at Masala Curry for Indian food in Anaheim. Plus, the serving size is enormous, so you can ever share some of your plates with your partner.
Moreover, they offer an Indian buffet at reasonable prices. Therefore, it is a beautiful restaurant to go to with large parties and when you are in the mood for something different.
- Contact: +1 714-777-3100.
- Address: Suite 155, 5655 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Chicken Kathi Roll, Palak Paneer, and Medu Vada.
Radhe Sweets and Catering
Radhe sweets and Catering is among the top Anaheim Indian restaurants you can visit when you want to have a piece of India.
On the other hand, you will find an array of Gujarati and Farsan sweets that will serve as a light snack after you finish the food.
- Contact: +1 714-220-9355.
- Address: Ste I-J, 3070 W Lincoln Ave, Anaheim, CA 92804, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Gujrati Sweets.
If you are a Punjabi living in Anaheim, CA, you would be familiar with Punjabi Tandoor. It is a famous eatery in the Indian and Pakistani communities because they offer original Punjabi flair in each dish. Also, the chefs are generous with the servings to ensure you do not leave the restaurant with an empty spot in your stomach.
- Contact: +1 714-635-3155.
- Address: 327 S Anaheim Blvd A, Anaheim, CA 92805, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Curry, Seekh Kabab, and Mushroom Masala.
Gateway to India
Gateway to India is best for desi cuisine and provides some of the tastiest Indian food items to satisfy your hunger.
Besides these dishes, you will find their unique mango lassi. It will cool your body from the inside and give you a refreshing experience to beat the summer heat.
- Contact: +1 714-808-6777.
- Address: 1188 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Lassi and Butter Chicken.
You can also stop by this place if you are seeking some delicious Indian cuisines. Here, you can enjoy a peak desi experience with the decoration and furniture choices. It will give hit you with loads of nostalgia.
In addition, you will be surrounded by the pleasant smell of fresh Indian food at Masala Craft. It is sure to remind you of your mother’s cooking.
- Contact: +1 714-406-4314
- Address: 575 W Chapman Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Cashew Korma, Chicken Biryani, and Assorted Vegetable Sampler.
Khan Saab Desi Craft Kitchen
If you have a love for desi food in you, Khaan Saab can be your go-to restaurant. Once you eat here, you will not be able to believe the taste of your country in Anaheim. This fantastic restaurant will bring you authentic flavors from your homeland. And if you’re ever in Seattle and craving some delicious South Indian food, be sure to check out our list of the top 10 mouth-watering South Indian food spots in the city.
And the best part is that you can get your favorite Pani Puri and Bhel Puris at Khaan Saab that will satisfy your soul living outside of your homeland.
- Contact: +1 714-853-1081.
- Address: 229 E Commonwealth Ave Unit A, Fullerton, CA 92832, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Pani Puri, Khan Biryani, and Chicken Karahi.
Kareem’s is an excellent pick for Indian or Middle Eastern food when you are stored of eating the same old ethnic cuisine that you can not resonate with.
In addition, the place has a simple eating setting. You can have flavorsome food as you admire the surroundings at the restaurant.
- Contact: +1 714-215-4035.
- Address: 1208 S Brookhurst St, Anaheim, CA 92804, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Falafel and Shawarma.
Next, we have Our Kitchen, a superb place to add to the compilation of Anaheim Indian restaurants. Apart from the mouthwatering Indian food, the place is also home to attractive Mexican food options. Therefore, you can order two varieties of food simultaneously.
- Contact: +1 714-702-1560.
- Address: 1560 S Lewis St, Anaheim, CA 92805, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Tacos.
Indian Restaurants near Anaheim
In this list, we will mention a few Indian places near Anaheim. You can stop here when you are traveling to another city on weekends.
You will have a scrumptious Indian meal at the Spice Social that will elevate your taste preferences. It serves fabulous Indian food Anaheim has to offer.
On the other hand, the interiors are an apple to the eye. It is a woody space with a warm vibe and spacious sitting area. Consequently, you can dine in an aesthetic environment.
- Contact: +1 657-378-9008.
- Address: 138 W Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Bhuna Spice Gosh, Malai Kofta, and Mix Tandoori Platter.
You will also find a good collection of beverages at Karma Lounge with some brilliantly-tasting food. Pair these with your food to have a genuine Indian experience.
In addition, every dish at this Indian spot is made with original and handmade masala. As a result, you will experience the authentic Indian flavors in each bite.
- Contact: +1 714-696-6980.
- Address: 905 Yorba Ranch Rd, Yorba Linda, CA 92887, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Mushroom Matar and Saag Paneer.
Niki’s Indian Food
It is a restaurant where ambiance, service, and cuisine are all treated equally. Try the Garlic Naan with Chicken Tikka Masala or Paneer Butter Masala when you are here. The combination will take your tastebuds by surprise for sure.
- Contact: +1 714-542-2969.
- Address: 2031 E 1st St a3, Santa Ana, CA 92705, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Chicken Biryani, Garlic Naan, and Chicken Tikka Masala.
Editor’s Pick: Top 35 BEST Bakeries In Anaheim
If you have tried all the Anaheim Indian restaurants and are now craving a different taste, Noorani will make an excellent pick for Halal cuisine. It is located in Garden Grove, not very far from Anaheim. Plus, every hour you spend traveling will be worth the taste you experience at this hotel.
- Contact: +1 714-636-1000.
- Address: 14204 Brookhurst St, Garden Grove, CA 92843, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Mango Lassi and Lamb Biryani.
Curry and Kabab Bistro
This one is a decent family-owned restaurant serving deliciousness to all Indian food lovers for a long time. They also offer a lunch buffet where you can try several tasty Indian cuisines in one visit.
Furthermore, their naans are super soft to melt in your mouth. Also, this Indian spot has a distinct variety of kabab seasoned with the right balance of ingredients and spices to make it flavorful.
- Contact: +1 714-841-1800.
- Address: 7114 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Naan and Kabab.
Urban Punjab is an excellent Punjabi restaurant with a collection of Halal food as well. You can head here for a wonderful everyday meal when you are not in the mood for cooking.
On the other hand, it is closed for business on Mondays. It is open from 11 am till 9 pm for the rest of the week to serve you fresh dishes. If you’re looking for something different, be sure to try The BEST Pizza In Anaheim for a truly unique dining experience.
- Contact: +1 657-233-5140.
- Address: 12549 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Aloo Gobhi, Chili Chicken, and Daal Makhni.
Natraj Cuisine of India
Natraj is a lovely restaurant offering hearty dishes that will leave you in awe. It is located in Laguna Hills since 1991 and has become the most significant Indian caterer in the area. Besides, they have something for everyone to enjoy. And there is a beautiful outdoor dining arrangement where you can munch on the authentic Indian deliciousness while admiring the surroundings.
- Contact: +1 949-581-4200.
- Address: 24861 Alicia Pkwy suite b, Laguna Hills, CA 92653, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Mixed Tandoor Sizzler, Karahi Paneer, and Baingan Aloo.
Taal Cultural Cuisine of India
Lastly, this is the place we would like to introduce you to for the best Indian cultural cuisine. The restaurant has a gorgeous white-themed interior.
Furthermore, they use a mix of original spices to give their dishes a taste that closely resembles that of native India. Hence, it will feel like you have been transported back to your homeland. Try the rich and creamy Chicken Tikka Masala to treat your tastebuds.
- Contact: +1 714-332-0042.
- Address: 975 E Birch St, Brea, CA 92821, United States (Get Directions).
- Specialties: Chicken Tikka Masala and Goat Curry.
We end this guide with the hope that you find our list of the best Anaheim Indian restaurants useful. You may already have a few places in mind to visit for a taste of Indian deliciousness. Furthermore, each food place uses natural herbs and spices to make incredible dishes. After a delicious Indian meal, check out the best nightclubs you must visit in Anaheim while you’re there.